I hope you are all off to a great start for the weekend. We are in the middle of moving (YES, longest process ever!), but will starting sleeping at our house this weekend. My parents have graciously let us stay with them in this longer than expected meantime 🙂
I was talking to a friend yesterday about some items that I currently don’t want to run out of/LOVING lately. Everything from deodorant to a hat. Anyways she suggested I make it into a blog post, so here it is!!
Here are my TOP 8 Summer Favorites:
- Toothpowder from Primal Life Organics: I have been using toothpowder for a few years now. It has minerals in the powder that repair and restore your teeth. How cool is that? Click here to see it!
- Cleansing Balm from Beautycounter: I demo this at every BC party, because I love it THAT much. It is amazing for dry spots, make up remover, or a quick cleanse. I massage it in then wipe off with a warm rag. I love it and the smell is yummy. Click here to see it!
- Toner from Primally Pure: A new addition to my routine. I use this spray after cleansing as my toner. It has magnesium and a lot of other REAL ingredients to make it healing for your skin. After a hot day, it is the perfect cool down mist! Click here to see it!
- Balancing Oil from Beautycounter: Along with the balm, I LOVE this oil. I love the smell and my skin loves it. Click here to see it!
- Dew Skin Moisturizer from Beautycounter: I mix this and the oil together and use it every morning. It has a SPF, so I literally do this in the morning and start chasing Tripp. Ha 😉 Click here to see it!
- Deodorant from Native: I have tried a few other natural deodorants, but recently gave Native a try. I love the scent of this one and David and I both feel like it works SO well. Click here to see it!
- Sea Salt Spray from Beautycounter: I rarely dry my hair. There I admit it. Ha, I mean with this heat, who does?! So I use this on my hair, dry or wet. It actually works well as a natural hair spray for my hair type and creates some solid beach-like feels for my hair 😉 Click here to see it!
- HAT from, well, anywhere 😉
That’s it… eight things I have been loving lately in this nice steamy heat!
Stay cool and have a WONDERFUL weekend!