May Menu #1
- Cauliflower rice, beef, avocado, salsa, and carrots
- Sausage, white rice, roasted brussel sprouts, cucumbers, and avocado (can you tell the avocados are ready to eat?!? Ha!)
- Burgers, mashed butternut squash all with a big salad covered in paleo ranch
- Roasted sheet pan with chicken thighs, potatoes, and asparagus
- Salmon cakes with leftover roasted veggies
How are y’all?! Gosh clearly I’ve been a super slacker (really just in end of semester mode, promise no slacking!). I haven’t shared the “recipe reviews” that we have been cooking up. I will make that happen now that I have wrapped up teaching my spring course 🙂
We had the sausage dish tonight. Other than taco salads, this is by far my go-to when I need supper FAST (and low on groceries). Whenever the store runs a special on the sausage, I will typically load up my freezer. We traveled this weekend, so I knew I wanted to plan some easy meals while we hop back into things. I added a little fresh garlic (check out these health benefits!!) to the dish and it totally took it to the next level (or beast mode as Tripp says… ha!).
Running back outside before sunset to catch just a little more OUTSIDE time 🙂 Have a great night!