Hi everybody and Happy Monday!
- Chicken Caesar salads
- Chicken-veggie soup
- Grilled pork chops (the can stand alone, right?) with roasted veggies
- Grilled steaks for nachos and salads
- Meatballs with rice and/or veggies
- Turkey sandwiches or salads
- Simple Mills banana muffins with eggs (breakfast)
I got some beautiful spinach and romaine lettuce at the market Saturday, so the return of salads! Also, the weather is heating up 🙂
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon each (depending on your taste!) of oregano, turmeric, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Optional- 1/4 cup of beef braunschweiger (we buy this from US Wellness Meats… getting those organ meats in!)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Bake for roughly 30 minutes. I start checking them around 25.
This makes roughly 30 meatballs. They go from this…
Now I am off to do a little Beautycounter work– don’t forget if you order through THIS LINK anytime this month, you will be entered to win a prize from me 🙂 And eat a cookie! Y’all keep a check on my Instagram story (@cookinuplife)… I have made the leap over from Snapchat, woohoo!