Well this week turned into a very busy one so my daily posts got pushed back. Here’s what we have been eating…
– Zoe’s chicken kabobs with roasted veggies and rice.
– Tripp and I had salmon, avocado, and purple potato chips.
– Snack… crackers, sun butter, salami, and cheese.
– Tripp and I had cauliflower rice, apple, olives, and steak.
– Valentine’s dinner was chicken, salad, mashed parsnips, and asparagus.
– Tripp snacking on an orange and a little salmon.
– Overnight oats with Eating Evolved Valentine’s strawberry coconut chocolate cup! So good.
And for a little #switchtosafer action… my favorite tooth “paste”/powder. I love Primal Life Organics toothpowder! Have you cleaned up your toothpaste? Check out some safer options through EWG!
And speaking of Primal Life Organics… here’s a #switchtosafer from Leo. He LOVES PaleoPets (the daughter of PLO’s owner created this small business) for his flea and tick treatment and night time oil blend.
Happy weekend y’all!!