Another Monday has rolled around, but this time I have a menu to share. I am so excited to say I am writing this blog post from my kitchen table. We are settling into our home (finally sleeping here!) and, yes, unpacking ALL. THE. BOXES. I am trying to mindfully go through the stuff in these boxes, but it is hard to fight the feeling of “just put it away and deal with it later” 🙂 I will give a full tour of the home as soon as it looks… presentable/no boxes.
Have y’all heard of Norwex?? Well I am probably behind, but I am just discovering these safer cleaner products and totally digging them!! I currently have a party link (CLICK HERE) if you want to look around. The link will close sometime next week, like Tuesday. I will let y’all know when it closes. But feel free to look around or even shop if you want something! I would greatly appreciate it. And comment below if you want to attend the FB event tonight!
Let’s hop to the menu!
- Roasted BBQ baby potatoes with beef, broccoli, and a side spinach salad
- Sweet potato tots (recipe can be found here!) with spinach salad and roasted broccoli
- Tuscan chicken spaghetti squash (recipe can be found here!)
- Burgers with roasted baby potatoes tossed in Tessemae’s ranch (at Publix and other grovery stores in the produce section!) plus a side spinach + peach salad
- Paleo pizza (with that amazing Bob’s Red Mill Paleo mix)
- Breakfast options–> leftovers, green smoothies, steel cut oats, chia pudding, or eggs + fruit (secretly pulling for paleo pancakes, but we will see how far I get unpacking ha!)
- Lunch options–> mostly leftovers, but also have some cold cuts, olives, avocado… anything that can be served chilled
Did you miss my top 8 products I am currently loving?? Well check it out here! And this week I am going to share Tripp (and mine too!) top 8 food items we are currently loving 😉
I better get back to unpacking… go have a great afternoon y’all!