I hope you are all having a great day 🙂 We had a great weekend and ready to kick off another week. I was so happy last night when I found some of the famous spaghetti pie in the fridge… totally forgot I baked that Friday. Perfect for David’s lunch today and my dinner tonight. I should start making something on Friday for Monday and Tuesday lunches. It was almost as fun as finding money in my coat pocket 😉
This week we are really trying to structure meals around the proteins in the freezer. This can be tricky, but with a little planning, all should go well.
- Spinach salad + shredded chicken (seasoned with my favorite trio–> oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder) + Crispy potatoes (I did these in the InstantPot and now I am going to smash them and stick them under the broiler until the butter melts)
- Tuna salad sandwiches (tuna + avocado + Primal Kitchen mayo + chopped fermented pickle) + fruit salad
- Beef + broccoli rice bowls with salsa and avocado
- Turkey roll-ups or turkey burgers with Jackson’s Honest chips, olives, carrots, hummus, and an apple with almond butter
- Meatballs with zoodles and carrots with a side salad
- Creamy chicken soup (chicken, broth, coconut milk, basil, oregano, crushed tomatoes, and other veggies I have leftover!)
MEAL IDEA is a yummy one!! And very versatile. It all started with a random purchase of Thai Coconut Curry Hummus! I LOVE HOPE hummus. It is so good! And this one just caught my eye.
All I did was pan-grill these amazing turkey burgers (frozen ones by Applegate). Then served them on a gluten-free bun with the hummus spread on thick!
I served it with fresh lime, carrots, and avocado. Then a spinach + broccoli + asparagus salad on the side drizzled with my favorite olive oil.
So easy and GOOD!!! I am actually having David grab another pack of the turkey burgers because they are so easy and perfect for lunch.
Y’all have a wonderful Monday night!!