Big (football) night here at Cookin’ Up Life HQ, so this will be fast. I wanted to share a meal idea with y’all that was a hit for us (including Tripp, with a few modifications).
- Roasted Potatoes (sweet and white)–> cut into 1/4 inch rounds (roasting method below)
- Shredded chicken
- Toppings of choice–> guacamole, lime, sour cream, cilantro, salsa, cheese, jalapeños
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. While that’s preheating, cut then toss the potatoes rounds in salt and avocado oil.
- Roast your potato rounds until soft and a little brown (roughly 35-45 minutes).
- While those are roasting, prep your shredded chicken. I like pressure cooking a lot at once, so I usually have this on hand. But if you don’t, sauté or bake some chicken and shred.
- Prep your toppings. The fun part 🙂 I did chicken, sour cream, and salsa. Then a touch of lime.
- Assemble and enjoy 🙂
If you have anything new you’ve tried lately, comment below! I love to hear from you.