I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. We visited family and couldn’t have had a better weekend Leo even swam in a pond for the first time… And turned into a professional soccer player (with a basketball… Shhh don’t … Continue reading
That’s right, I have taken a “grace week.” Where I just meal plan as I go. Here is what we have had so far:
Sunday: Meatball salads for dinner
Monday: Small serving of chia pudding (pre-wod); 2 eggs with carrots and asparagus (breakfast); Stuffed sweet potato with beef served on some greens and all drizzled with PaleoChef BBQ sauce (lunch); Salmon with carrots, broccoli, and small salad (dinner)
Tuesday: Small serving of chia pudding (pre-wod); 2 eggs with carrots and brussel sprouts (breakfast); Tuna-avocado salad rolled in nori sheets, AKA easy no rice sushi (lunch); Paleo Beef Casserole from The Paleo Slow Cooker (dinner)
Wednesday: Small serving of chia pudding (pre-wod); 2 eggs with carrots and asparagus (breakfast); Paleo Beef Casserole from The Paleo Slow Cooker (lunch); Baked chicken, rice, carrots, and brussel sprouts (dinner)
… Not too bad for a crazy week
I also want to let you guys know what I am reading and reviewing, paleo book wise!
- The Paleo Slow Cooker by the lovely Arsy Vartanian. She blogs over at Rubies and Radishes. Look for a review and hopefully a giveaway soon
- The 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook (Thanks mom! I can’t wait to try the chicken pot pie!) by the paleo queen, Diane Sanfilippo. You can find her over at Balanced Bites.
- Sexy By Nature by Stefani Ruper (looking forward to reviewing this book!). Stefani blogs at Paleo for Women.
- Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go by Diana Rogers (so excited, I won this in a giveaway!). You can find more from her at Radiance Nutrition.
- Eat the Yolks (currently reading, can’t put it down!) by the sweet Liz Wolfe. Find more from her at her blog, Real Food Liz. Be prepared to laugh as you learn!
- And soon to come, The Slim Palate Paleo Cookbook and The Ancestral Table. I will be sure to share the review post with you guys when it goes live over at Against All Grain’s blog
I hope you all have a great week. I am excited for a rest day tomorrow (from AM Crossfit). My body needs it and I can’t wait to see the 14.2 workout announcement. Should be fun Happy Wednesday!
*A special thanks to everyone that supports my blog. I love interacting with you on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. And in person, no link for that I appreciate each of you and love to hear from you!
Affiliate links were included in this post. The links will allow me to receive a small percentage of sales which helps fund the blog! So use the links to make purchases and know the Cookin’ Up Life team appreciates it… the team being: David the kitchen manager, Leo the editor/approver, and myself the blogger!