Hello!! I promise I haven’t stopped cookin’ 🙂 We have just been busy, (but eating well) and now I think I should be all clear to start sharing menus again! Wooo!
I stopped meal planning for about a month. Mainly because we had a lot of traveling to do, but also I just needed a break. A break before summertime– Tripp is eating a lot more and David is home this summer. Therefore, the need for a food plan is STRONG.
We just got in from a family wedding this weekend, so it will be an easy week (kitchen wise) ahead.
Here is what I got down for us:
- Pork chops, cauliflower rice, and salad
- Chicken thighs, roasted purple potatoes + brussel sprouts
- Spaghetti Bake with cold veggies
- Sausage, cauliflower rice, and salad + cucumbers
- Hamburgers, sweet potato fries, and cold veggies (paleo Ranch for dipping)
I am planning on using leftovers from the night before for lunch the next day. We will see if this happens or if I am going to need to increase the food HA!
And guess what? We have a new animal to join in on the fun. Lola! She’s a Great Pyrenees and we plan on having her stay with the goat and sheep 🙂 She’s a beauty!