Happy Sunday evening!
I hope you all had a wonderful day. We had a great morning at church then had our regular Sunday lunch, tuna salad! David makes some delicious tuna salad. Tripp and I love it and always look forward to it… it’s just better when Dada makes it!
Here’s the short and sweet menu:
- Shredded beef, rice, and asparagus with an arugula salad (Paleo ranch drizzled over!)
- Stuffed sweet potatoes with shredded beef; topped with salsa and avocado
- Pork chops, mashed potatoes, green peas, and Romaine salad with Paleo Caesar dressing
- Ground beef bowl with roasted cauliflower, carrots, and kale
- Caesar salad with shredded chicken, romaine lettuce, carrots, and chunks of cheese
Fingers crossed Tripp and I get to whip up some blueberry pancakes to show y’all this week! They’re so easy and yummy 🙂
Here’s to night one of “spring forward” time… the real cause of spring fever! Haha!
We all might look like this in the morning, ha!