I threw a Mexican twist on this batch of meatballs… and took some major shortcuts with my Thrive Life freeze-dried veggies. Freeze-dried veggies are perfect for using in a recipe like this. Just toss them in the bowl with meat and combine! No cooking the veggies down… or chopping. Perfect when I need dinner together within 30 minutes.
Featuring a few Thrive Life groceries
What you need:
- 1 pound of ground beef (from our Butcher Box!)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of Thrive Life kale
- 1/4 cupThrive Life mixed bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon Thrive Life onion
- 1 tablespoon Thrive Life cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon organic chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic onion powder
- Pinches of salt and pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grab a big bowl and throw all the ingredients in.
- Crack your egg on top and combine (using your hands is best!).
- Roll out 15 meatballs and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake until meatballs are brown on top (you can broil the last minute if you DARE!), roughly 25 minutes (or less).
Serve them with cauliflower rice, salsa, and avocado 🙂 Enjoy!
Side note… I didn’t get a “plated” version because the boys ate them all up!! Guess I will throw another twist on these and make them again.
We have LOVED every minute of outside time this week… clover for days 🙂
Have a great day!