I hope you all had a GREAT kick off to the holiday season with Thanksgiving 🙂 This will be a super short post, but wanted to share the menu.
- Salmon Cakes with salad (ranch for dipping!)
- Zoodles with veal (it was on sale!) and Thrive Life kale and broccoli
- Spaghetti Pie with Thrive Life chicken and spinach
- Fed and Fit chili (yes, again!)
- Roasted Chicken with sweet potato fries and a salad
In other news… Guess what? The llamas have been named!! We have Tina, Layla, and Looloo.
And lastly, have you ever done an Advent study? I have done them in the past, but this year I am a little extra excited about the ones I am doing. She Reads Truth (and David is doing the He Reads Truth) and Well-Watered Women both have great ones out this year.
Have a great night and I will share a meal idea coming up in the week!