I hope you all are doing as wonderful as Tina. She was so close to letting me pet her today! Tripp was bringing her sticks (haha it works with Leo!) and clearly she was appreciative of the gifts.
It has been colder around here so I am all about cooking the warmest meals I can think of. Here is what we have for this week…
- Mediterranean rice bowl with beef, asparagus, and cauliflower (veggies thanks to my Thrive Life box!). This might sound fancy, but it turned Mediterranean only with the addition of the DELICIOUS Tessamae's dressing 🙂
- Turkey Burger with roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts (spruced up with lemon garlic dressing from Tessamae's)
- Sausage and rice with lots of kale
- Beef roast with carrots, celery (Thrive Life!), onion, and potatoes
- Burrito bowls (on standby)
Y'all, I finally had a plan/prep day. And I AM SO HAPPY. Yesterday I cooked rice in the Instant Pot, browned up 2 pounds of beef, thawed out my roast, cooked a big pot of kale (adding coconut aminos and lemon makes them OUT OF THIS WORLD!), and baked some cubed up sausage.
I hope you all have a great night. Take time tonight to watch a Christmas movie or just relax by the tree… or hey, let's be real, chase a toddler and a lab around the tree ha!