Whew, it has been a busy weekend around here!! David was off Friday, so we worked around the house and finally hung pictures/mirrors/decor up. WOO!! We also had lots of adventures in the woods– which Tripp loved!
Life update… we officially have 3 llamas living under/behind Tripp’s tree. My dad got 3 girls and since the cows are still (insert eye roll…) not being welcoming/unsure of the new girls, we have them in a fenced in area behind our house (in the pasture… not our yard ha). Tripp loves the Llama Llama books (I LOVE them too, here they are on Amazon), so this ended up working out just fine 🙂
Now for the food gameplan for this week.
- Roasted acorn salad with chicken and avocado (pictured above!)
- Beef burrito bowls with jalapeño hummus, carrots, and cilantro
- Lamb meatballs with red sauce and Thrive Life veggies
- Shredded beef salad with roasted sweet potatoes, cheese, and radishes
- Shredded beef roll-up with Thrive Life veggies
Should be pretty tasty! I will be using the wraps I got in my Paleo By Maileo box for the beef wraps. Super pumped to use them!! And y’all know that roast will be thrown in the InstantPot (I got this one in 2014)!
Can you believe Thanksgiving is around the corner?? Like next week. I have my heart set on whipping up some gluten-free dressing to bring to a family gathering. I just know Tripp will love it! And the turkey… well, that will be his favorite!
Have a great day!