Who doesn't love a "throw it in the bowl" meal?!? We do around the Cookin Up Life HQ 🙂
And we love our taco bowls! Here is what went into this one:
- Thrive Life shredded beef (rehydrated with salsa & warmed in the skillet)
- Butter lettuce (love this pre-washed mix I get at Publix!)
- Cucumber (I love these as my "chip" along with some Late July chips)
- Cheese (Kerrygold cheddar, please!)
- Olives (Tripp and I love these!)
- Salsa (Green Mountain is one of the few sugar free ones!)
A little lime and you're ready to eat. This was on our menu (check it out here!) this week and on the menu for tonight, pre-Friday night lights.
Tripp turns TWO on Monday. So we are celebrating all weekend!! All the tools, tractors, and Tripp favs we can fit in 🙂
Happy Friday, y'all!