Yes, we have a big wave of COLD weather (okay, cold for us in Alabama!)! So this means all the warm foods, woohoo.
Here's what we have cookin' this week:
- Almost 5 ingredient spaghetti pie with extra veggies (see that here)
- Creamy tomato and chicken soup (basically just add a bit of the leftover sauce from the spaghetti pie and use the ingredients from the FB video!)
- Speedy Taco Salad (coming to the blog tomorrow!)
- Roasted winter squash (see how I'll be roasting using Healthy Homestead Mama's how-to) and shredded beef with a salad
- Breakfast (we are talking eggs, bacon, pancakes… whoop whoop!)
Should be a tasty week that'll warm up right up!!