If you have known me for any amount of time, you know I am a BIG fan of bone broth. And Tripp is as well! Whether it is chicken or beef, I think bone broth is all around beneficial and a superfood.
Bone broth is something I always have on hand when we are sick or traveling a lot. It seems to be a great “multi-vitamin”-like supplement.
And if you have ever told me you are feeling under the weather, I try to knock a batch out in the InstantPot and get it to your door as soon as I can!
But since having Tripp, sometimes my broth making falls behind and I find my freezer stash gone. This is where Kettle and Fire steps in. Their broth is TRULY the most flavorful broth that you can BUY, in my opinion.
I think this would be such a GREAT “new mom” gift too. We need all the help in restoring our bodies after having a baby. Nothing more soothing than broth 🙂 I actually CRAVED broth right after having Tripp (ask David!). Since Kettle and Fire broth doesn’t have to be refrigerated (before it is opened), I recommend sticking a carton in a hospital bag and will be if we get to have another baby!
When we travel, I always have a couple of cartons in our travel bags. I try to get broth in everyday for Tripp and myself. Broth supplies the amino acids needed for better gut health and a stronger immune system response. Some perks to sipping the “2016 most popular superfood“…
- Reduction of inflammation
- Better digestion, adrenals, bones, and teeth
- Nourishment of joints, tendons, ligaments
- A stronger immune system
- Reduction of wrinkles and cellulite
- Beautiful skin quality
Basically, nothing bad can happen when you drink it. Only positive things! And I know David and I are all about maximizing our absorption of nutrients. I kid (but really serious) David that we are just straight up nutrient seekers! We just want to be healthier in each decision we make. And broth makes that happen!
Do you have any questions about broth? Let me know!
If you are interested in purchasing broth, I would be grateful if you used my affiliate link! Here it is–> Cookin’ Up Life Broth link. Kettle and Fire was super sweet and sent me a carton of beef and chicken for us to enjoy last week. Tripp and I drank it right up. Don’t worry, Papa Dave got a little tasting of each ha. This was my first time having the chicken broth. Boy was it flavorful!! I can’t wait to order more of it. Good quality chickens are hard to come by in our area, so the Kettle and Fire chicken broth will be a mainstay in my pantry. They do offer a subscribe and save type program, which is what I do so there is no running out around our house!
Do you want to get your hands on some FREE broth? Well Kettle and Fire want to send a carton of chicken broth and a carton of beef broth to one lucky person!! Here are the giveaway details:
Kettle and Fire Giveaway Details:
Multiple ways to enter…
- **Leave a comment on this blog post with something that impresses you about broth. Read more about broth here. (MANDATORY… 1 entry)
- **Subscribe to the blog email list. You will find this by scrolling all the way down the page, in the bottom right side. (MANDATORY… 1 entry)
- Share this blog post on social media and come back here and comment that you shared on FB and/or Twitter. (OPTIONAL… 1 entry per share)
- Email this blog post to someone and come back here and comment that you emailed the post. (OPTIONAL… 1 entry per share)
- Like the Cookin’ Up Life FB page and/or follow on Instagram. (OPTIONAL… 1 entry each)
Giveaway CLOSES next Wednesday, June 14th. Winner will be contacted shortly after!