Hi everyone! I am back from a little grace week and a family-filled Easter weekend. Nothing cuter than a little guy in his new outfit for Easter!
- Ham, potato salad, carrots, and greens (AKA, Easter lunch leftovers!)
- Turkey salads with walnuts, cranberries, and roasted carrots
- Pork chops, roasted sweet potatoes, and a little kale-lemon salad
- Beef seasoned with Italian seasoning, rice, and roasted veggies
- Mary’s paleo lunches–> here is what we get this week
- Breakfast–> baked oatmeal, scrambled eggs with some fruit, OR green smoothie
- I know many people think of salad’s as a boring pile of hard to chew greens. Well it is a pile of greens, but what makes it fun are the mix-ins! And recently I have been enjoying the Tessemea’s dressings.
- Here is an idea… Turkey rolled up with a little Kerrygold cheese, olives, avocado, and roasted sweet potato sticks on top of mixed greens. Drizzled with Tessemae’s Caesar.
#3 Tripp’s plate
- Some leftover ham (it came from Whole Foods Market and was delicious!), roasted sweet potatoes, Bubbies pickle (out of olives and these are a great substitute + great probiotics!), and sautéed kale.
Don’t forget about Beautycounter’s best seller deal right now! For EACH best seller you buy (that’s right, you can get multiple ones in the same order!), you get a free travel size product! You can choose between the scrub, body butter, and night cream. Sweet deal! And my “routine” favorites are all included– cleansing balm, charcoal bar, and facial oils. PLUS the sunscreen! Plus foundation… and lips!! Just a great time to switch some staples to safer. Check it out here—> SHOP best sellers!
Last night I actually tried out the #1 mask. This mask came from Arsy with Rubies and Radishes and I was so excited to try it. I used the baby oil to take off my eye make up, then cleansed with the charcoal bar, applied the mask, and then used the balancing oil. It was fun!
Have a great evening and happy Tuesday!