I sure hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. We had a family-filled weekend that included Tripp’s first fishing trip and he caught a fish (first cast… lucky!)! Eventful weekend for sure 🙂
And guess what? I have a MENU to post 🙂 It might be short and sweet, but I am determined to return to my routine posting this week.
Here’s what on THE MENU for this week:
- Spaghetti Squash Pie with spinach and the squash trio below
- Pork chops with veggies below
- Veggies–sautéed squash + zucchini + onions; roasted sweet potatoes; sweet carrots (subbed ghee and coconut sugar); chopped celery for dipping in guacamole or hummus
- Paleo lunches to-go from Mary’s (woohoo– cool menu this week!)
- Egg bake (here is a similar one!)
- Slow cooked steel cut oats (a new take on overnight oats for me!)
Have a great Sunday night!