Woohoo! Finally Friday 🙂 I have a few fun things to share that I’m currently digging and a little freebie Friday action thanks to Beautycounter! Hey, I feel like everyone loves a good deal, so I had better share.
1. Bird feeder! This one suction cups (I guess that’s how you say that…) to the window so perfect for a little one’s room or a kitchen window. Or maybe even an office window 🙂
2. Book + Bible study! Lately I have been trying to prioritize this first thing in the AM. Some AMs are successful… some are not. But there’s nothing like a new study to motivate you! I’m super excited to start this She Reads Truth study (I mean how beautiful is this!!)… Danielle with Against All Grain actually did the recipes for the “grace days” 🙂 I have been doing She Reads Truth studies off and on since they started back when I was in college. Love them!
3. BEAUTYCOUNTER eye cream to the rescue! This week has been crazy, work + a little boy cutting some big teeth = tired eyes/skin. This eye cream has been my staple. Both men and women can use it and most of the time the men end up using it more than us women. And that facial oil in the background… it is amazing. This week I have washed my face with the charcoal bar, massaged 3 drops of the oil in my face, then dabbed the eye cream around the eyes. Quick and easy routine!
And guess what? You can get both of these FOR FREE plus some other goodies!! Here’s how: add $121 of products to your cart + add a membership to the cart ($29 for a year, all perks, no tricks and NO monthly orders!) and you will receive:
- FREE Soothing Facial Oil ($68 value)
- FREE Rejuvenating Eye Cream ($58 value)
- FREE Calendula Lip Balm ($20 value)
- FREE Shipping ($5.95 value)
- AND $18.15 store credit towards your next order!
That’s $320.10 worth of products + store credit all for $150!!! Talk about an awesome opportunity to #switchtosafer products. Shop through the end of the month and be entered into a drawing for a prize by using this link–> Courtney’s Switch to Safer party link. Don’t need all of those products? They all make great gifts! Need more information about BC? Check out the party post right here on the blog or comment below.